Reimagine the abundant gifts of God.
Because of you, our Church changes lives. Each day across our Conference, women, men, and other siblings in Christ are resourced and strengthened in their communities as they seek to build a just world for all.
Your financial gifts equip us to do this work every day, in every setting. New communities of faith are forming. People among the margins of society are recognized in their dignity and their pressing needs for survival are provided. Individuals who hear the call of God on their lives to be professional leaders in God’s church are formed in their vocational identity. Authorized Ministers are encouraged in structures of accountability and supported in professional development and education.
And you make it possible. Thank you!
How Can I Give?
- Your financial gift of any amount makes you a Friend of the Conference. You can donate online by credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer directly from your bank account. You can also mail your paper check donation to the Conference House: 16190 Foothill Blvd., San Leandro, CA 94578.
- You can become a Monthly Partner and make a consistent, monthly donation at an amount of your choosing. This recurring donation continues until you cancel it. Indicate your preference when you donate online.
- Flexible gifts allow the Conference to direct financial resources where they are most needed, however we are grateful for your directed gifts to particular ministries or initiatives of your choosing. Indicate your intent either in the area provided on the online form or on the memo line of your paper check.
- Individuals who give more than $1,000 each year are invited to join our Covenant Society, which includes an invitation to a Covenant Society member’s gathering in the autumn and a special gift of appreciation.
- The Conference is equipped to receive gifts of appreciated securities and real property as outlined in our Gift Acceptance Policies. Please call to discuss your passions and gift options with Associate Conference Minister Daniel Ross-Jones: (650) 937-9010.